Join us for a panel discussion as leaders and community members from across the University celebrate the 31st anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Celebrate great strides in providing equal opportunity, while we discuss the work that remains.
Learn about initiatives that support students, staff, faculty and the public with disabilities and how everyone at the University has a role to play in making sure Harvard is inclusive and welcoming to everyone.
- Larry Bacow, President, Harvard University
- Sherri Charleston, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Harvard University
- Grace Moskola, Director, Accessible Education Office, Faculty of Arts & Sciences and Graduate School of Arts & Sciences
- Kyle Shachmut, Assistant Director, Digital Accessibility Services, Harvard University Information Technology
- Kate Upatham, Director, University Disability Resources, Harvard Human Resources
- Amy Deschenes (moderator) - Head of User Experience and Digital Accessibility, Harvard Library; Head of Harvard Library’s User Research Center
This event will be held on Zoom and will be professionally live-captioned. Please contact email@example.com with accommodation requests.