DIGITAL ACCESSIBILITY SERVICES
University Disability Resources
Harvard-Licensed Tools to Check Accessibility
- Breaks down accessibility issues into prioritized, manageable tasks
- Runs automated Accessibility and Quality Assurance checks
- Tracks and reports progress towards accessibility compliance
- Provides guidance and practical recommendations
- Designed for use with complex, transactional websites and applications
- Allows for multiple, customizable ways to test content and intelligent reporting
- Provides recommendations on issues and further evaluation including compliant and non-compliant code examples
Digital Accessibility Services Office Hours
Got accessibility questions? Not sure where to start? We're here to help!
The Digital Accessibility Services (DAS) team is available to answer your questions and provide guidance and support to the Harvard community.
We will be holding open office hours in a Zoom meeting room on the 2nd and 4th Fridays of each month from 10am-12pm.